Ball rail guides
Bosch Rexroth ball rail guides are ball bearing thrust guides, available in eight standard sizes and several accuracy classes. They are characterized by high rigidity and compact structure.
- standard, without ball-guiding chain
- with a ball-guiding chain (low noise level, better work culture)
- wide (high moment loads)
- with an integrated inductive measuring system
Roller rail guides
Bosch Rexroth roller guides are compact linear guides with roller bearings. Thanks to high stiffness, they are suitable for very heavy loads. Available in seven sizes from 25 to 125 and several accuracy classes.
- high speed
- compact design
- very low weight
- simple assembly
- low friction and extremely quiet operation
- complete guiding teams
- machine tools, injection moulding machines and industrial robots
- printing machines and paper mills
- presses and heavy machinery
Roller guides from Bosch Rexroth are used in material handling and automation. They are designed to operate at high speed (up to 10 meters per second). Roller guides have been specially developed for use in handling equipment and automation.
- very high speeds
- wipers and lubrication units at both ends, with oil reservoir
- possibility to place callipers on both sides
- high load capacity in all directions
- anodized aluminium rails
- plugs for mounting holes included in the scope of delivery
- stainless steel guide rollers
Integrated measurement systems
Thanks to the sensor system completely integrated in the ball carriage, the new IMScompact integrated measuring system determines the exact position with a high repeatability of ± 1 µm accuracy. IMScompact extends the range of linear guides with integrated measuring systems from size 15, making the measuring system for ball rail systems a compact and economical extension for smaller machines. The integration into the carriage provides high EMC protection, which means that the IMScompact is also suitable for use in conjunction with linear motors. The measuring system is wear-free and incremental or absolute. Increases precision and dynamics, especially in handling applications or general automation solutions.
- Ultra-compact, built-in encoder in a carriage, without attachments, available sizes 15,20,25
- Flexible – even with long measuring lengths (max. 18 m) easy to implement, quick to upgrade, ideal for many automation solutions
- Simple – quick commissioning and assembly using standard components
- Robust – resistant to shocks and vibrations
- Maintenance free – non-contact measuring principle
LF linear guides
LF linear guides are used in applications requiring high speeds and medium loads, especially for the construction of handling equipment, feeding systems, guides in machining machines, etc.
The most important features:
- Full assembly in the desired length or as individual components for self-assembly
- Without drive or with toothed belt drive for gearboxes and motors
- Easy to install drives thanks to the use of a standard shaft and simple connection dimensions
These mechanisms give the constructor many possibilities to solve tasks related to positioning and displacement. Ground ball screws can be replaced in most applications with the more cost-effective rolled precision ball screws. An additional saving over the traditional twin nut system is the use of a single nut preloaded by ball sorting or by using the patented zero play adjustable single nut.
- rolled precision ball screws
- single nuts with preload
- backlash-free adjustable single nuts, replaceable
Standard drive units consist of pedestal bearing housings, complete with a fixed bearing and a movable bearing, and a ball screw mechanism. As options, individual components of the drive unit can be purchased, with mutually matched parameters, such as: servo motor, stepper motor, motor flange with clutch or fully assembled side belt drive, fixed bearing unit, ball screw and movable bearing unit.
Ball bushing guides
Rexroth ball bushing guides have proven themselves successfully in general and special machinery and tooling construction over several decades. Standard rolling bushings with their solid metal construction are particularly suitable for applications where damage resistance and high durability under harsh operating conditions are required. Long service life, accuracy and a high degree of efficiency are classic features of these components.
- closed or open
- optional adjustable (cut)
- with or without anti-corrosion coating
- with or without back-up and sealing rings, longitudinal seals
- with or without flange
- linear sets also with two rolling sleeves
- partially already greased
Bosch Rexroth line modules are precise, ready-to-install guide systems with high performance and compact dimensions. Precise guide systems, thanks to their high load capacity, optimum run and individual combination of drive variants, enable the implementation of individual requirements, especially those related to the movement of large masses under heavy loads.
Bosch Rexroth offers a new standard in ready-to-install multi-axis systems.
Using the LinSelect tool and the online configurator, you can effortlessly configure the right system with just a few clicks and choose from standard and best-in-class components.
Noteworthy is the fact that the system with mounting elements, cabling, motors and servo drive is complete and fit for use.
8 predefined axle combinations in 68 sizes provide great flexibility for all common handling tasks. Route ranges configurable in all axial directions. This allows optimal use of the installation space.
Electromechanical shift actuators
The screw drive in electromechanical actuators converts the torque generated by the motor into linear motion. The piston rod connected to the nut of the screw drive is retracted or extended depending on the direction of rotation of the motor. The nut together with the piston rod are guided in the cylinder housing.
Rolling ball guides
Rolling ball guides in different versions have a load capacity of up to 25,000 N. Parts can be easily moved, rotated and tilted on the guides. These chains have proven to be reliable assemblies for conveying and feeding equipment in machine tools and packaging machines.
- maximum feed speed 2 m/s
- uniformly high quality in all configurations
- high performance
- smooth movement
- precise turning under full load
- easy assembly and disassembly
Jagodnik 17 C, 58-100 Świdnica
tel. (+48) 74 853 47 15
fax. (+48) 74 857 41 25
Korczaka 11, 43-200 Pszczyna
tel. (+48) 885 022 101
Do you need help in choosing the right assortment?
Leave us your details and phone number and we will contact you or call/text us directly:
tel. (+48) 74 853 47 15