Over 120 different cross-sections of structural profiles, quality confirmed by the Bosch Rexroth certificate.
- standard series of types 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 45 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm
- rectangular, circular, arched, open and closed sections
- standard, light and super light versions
- heavy-duty 6mm, 8mm, 10mm grooves and optimized core strings
- profiles with a 6 mm groove for light constructions, i.e. laboratory stands and stands, also useful for stiffening or constructing showcases and covers
- profiles with an 8 mm groove for medium loads, i.e. material trolleys, light devices, frames and partition walls
- profiles with a 10 mm groove, with the dimensions of a raster grid, achieve high strength values, which allows them to be used in the construction of tables, covers, racks
- optional profile processing possible end caps and longitudinal plugs in different colours, available in ESD version
Elements for rigid and movable connections
High-strength connections, short assembly time, enabling quick expansion, reconstruction or disassembly of the structure, with the possibility of reuse.
- hammer bolts and nuts as well as groove fittings with M4, M5, M6, M8 threads, available in galvanized and stainless steel
- self-tapping screws with heads for slots 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm
- anti-twist protection
- external angles with plugs available in different colours
- internal angles
- angle bars for diagonal connections
- quick-release or pin fasteners
- joints with or without a lever
- movable bearings
- swivel mounts
Air guiding elements
Bosch Rexroth support profiles can be used as compressed air lines or accumulation tanks. For this purpose, empty profile chambers or strings of cores are used.
- front panel closing the profile
- pneumatic connections G1/2″ and G3/8″ for receiving compressed air at any point of the profile
- hermetic connection of profiles
- maximum pressure 8 bar
Legs, plates and wheels
Articulated legs and base plates are an ideal base for stationary structures, e.g. assembly stations, while wheels are used in mobile applications, e.g. material trolleys.
- compact legs for the workstation levelling
- configurable articulated legs
- different base diameters and stud thread sizes
- base plates with an anchoring hole
- fixed, swivel and brake wheels, ESD, oil-resistant and Clean Room versions
- lifting rollers
Fastening of surface elements
Accessories for the construction of frames, windows, covers. For use in clean rooms.
- masking – covering profiles
- protective glass profiles
- Variofix blocks
- S-type angles
- mesh clamping sleeves
Doors and fittings
Components for the construction of doors and covers.
- hinges made of plastic, steel, aluminium
- removable and adjustable hinges
- U or safety handles
- door locks
- elements of sliding doors
EcoSafe protective fencing and partitions
The EcoSafe protective fencing system allows to isolate technological and production spaces in accordance with health and safety regulations. Enclosures, covers for machines and devices can be made using standard or configurable system components.
Elements for the installation guiding
Cable ducts and carriers for cables with accessories enable orderly assembly of the installation. At the same time, they provide easy access in the event of modernization or maintenance work.
Manual manipulation elements
Elements for manual shifts as additional equipment for workstations or inter-station transport systems.
- hanging sliders with clip hooks as tool slings
- low friction glides for manual guides, sliding or lift doors
- profile rails, trolleys, limiters and bumpers for the construction of sliding gates
- support rollers, racks and pinions
- Lean, XLean and EcoFlow conveyors as elements of supply and inter-station transport
They facilitate precise machining of profiles.
- tools for drilling in profiles with a groove of 6, 8 and 10 mm
- angle wrenches Torx T25, T40, T50
- Variofix puller
- abrasive agent for removing light dirt and scratches on the profiles scissors for cutting bevels for plastic profiles (masking – fitting, covering, etc.)
Jagodnik 17 C, 58-100 Świdnica
tel. (+48) 74 853 47 15
fax. (+48) 74 857 41 25
Korczaka 11, 43-200 Pszczyna
tel. (+48) 885 022 101
Do you need help in choosing the right assortment?
Leave us your details and phone number and we will contact you or call/text us directly:
tel. (+48) 74 853 47 15